Your Health Is Our Priority
During these unprecedented times your care will be delivered differently. These changes have been made to comply with new guidelines set in place to promote social distancing and ensure our patients continue to receive their care in a safe environment.
You may notice the following changes at your next appointment:
- Health Screenings before your appointment is scheduled and again upon arrival. This will include a temperature check and questionnaire. All who enter the building will be screened.
- Universal masking for employees and patients. We encourage you to bring your own face covering. One will be provided if needed.
- Accommodations for social distancing. No waiting room. You will be asked to call from your vehicle to register. Once a room is available you will be taken directly to a room.
- Designated entrances for patients. Please follow the directions that will be given to you over the phone.
- Handwashing is the best defense but hand sanitizer will be available for use.
Keep in mind that you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for the screening and registration process.
We understand that these changes are impacting your experience in the office. In order to keep our patients and staff healthy we are required to implement these new guidelines.
For more details on safety precautions at our physician offices please call the office.
The staff at FCHC Primary Care Fayette, formally Fayette Medical Center would like to welcome you to our practice. We are happy to have you as our patient. We will do everything we can to ensure you a comfortable experience and earn your trust and confidence. Our staff strive to offer the best possible medical care to patients in all stages of life. You have our assurance that we will provide the highest quality of care that you so much deserve.
124 West Main Street
Fayette, OH 43521
At FCHC Primary Care, our services are designed to promote health maintenance, disease prevention and improve quality of life. Our focus is to bring quality medical care close to home. Our services include:
- Disease Management
- Women’s Health
- Geriatric care
- Hospital follow-ups
- Preventative care
- Problem-focused visits
On site comprehensive Laboratory Services through Fulton County Health Center
What To Bring To Appointments
When you visit our office, please remember to bring three things with you:
- Your current photo ID, such as your driver’s license
- Your current health insurance card
- A list of medical prescriptions you are currently taking